We are a not for profit, all-volunteer ministry, but providing the Retrouvaille program is quite costly for us.
Our registration fee is $125 per person ($250 per couple, double occupancy) for the weekend, however this does not cover our expenses, so we ask for an anonymous voluntary donation at the end of the weekend to help keep us running.
Consider what the program consists of:
- 2 nights accommodation in a Hampton Inn hotel.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner, fully catered.
- Conference room facilities for the weekend
- All materials, books and hand-outs
- Roughly 34 hours of meeting time during the weekend, including the time of three presenting team, and volunteers the provide support services.
- Seven Post Weekend sessions, totaling roughly 28 hours of total time, including conference room facilities, all hand-outs, presenting couples. and volunteers that provide support services.
- Monthly C.O.R.E. gatherings forever provided by local communities, including meeting space, materials and hand-outs.
Naturally this alone costs us more than the $125 per person in our registration fee. In addition, we have many other expenses, including insurance, storage space, printing, state and federal fees, web hosting, processing costs, and much more.
In order to help us break even and also build up a small scholarship fund for couples that cannot afford even the $125 per person, at the end of the weekend, each couple is asked to make a private and anonymous donation in a blank envelope to help cover the actual cost of the program. This one donation is entirely optional, and covers all the expenses mentioned above. We are unable to know what that actual expense is, because if depends on how many people attend a weekend, but the average voluntary donation request is around $350 per person in addition to the registration fee.
If You Cannot Afford It
We understand that some couples cannot even afford the nominal registration fee. We are a ministry, and no couple is ever denied the chance to heal and renew their marriage because of lack of funds. If you cannot afford it, please let us know and we will work with you.
Our weekends are limited in space, so please register as soon as possible to guarantee availability. We typically have around 30 couples on a weekend, but demand is often much higher, and we cannot always guarantee availability as we get closer to the start date.